The Iconoclast Codex

The Color of Insanity is somewhere between the Darkness and the Light.

23.12.07

The Ballad of Josh and the Tragedy of Drew's Apartment Inferno

So this is the true story of the ballad of Josh. So, Josh was smoking the shishah when he tried to move the coal on the hookah. Somehow, using the sophisticated tong movement system, Josh dropped the coal onto the rug. Now, fast forward by about 30 seconds. Josh walks into Drew's bedroom and says, "Drew, I dropped the coal onto the floor." Drew's response is, sensibly enough, "Did you pick it up?"

Josh sadly shakes his head. He then explains what had happened in the preceding thirty seconds.

"Well, it fell on the floor, and before I could do anything it set the rug on fire. So I tried to step on the fire like on the TV, then it spread to the couch which was then totally on fire because I spilled my maitai on it earlier too. So, then I tried to pee the fire out....

...............

..........but I forgot to undo my zipper and just wet myself. Sooooooo.....you need to give me a new pair of pants."

At this point, the fire alarm goes off in the hallway as Drew just stares in abject shock.

True story. I was there. Actually, I wasn't. But Drew was. And he has pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home